Errors "Failed While Logging the Message. Possible Message-id Duplication" & "You Are Not Allowed to Perform This Transaction" Encountered When Application Send Multiple Local/International Fund Transfer Transactions to Host in Semi Auth State.
(Doc ID 2768673.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.3 to DB 12.0.3 [Release DB 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
More than one level of authorization maintained for Multiple Local/International Fund Transfer. When first level authorizer authorizes Multiple Local/International Fund Transfer (FT) transaction, it is posted to host in semi authorized state itself and same gets processed successfully at host.
Same transaction is listed under "Pending For Approval" list of final authorizer. So when final authorizer authorizes the transaction, it is posted to host again. Due to which host rejects the fund transfer with below errors.
1. Failed while logging the message. Possible message-id duplication.
2. You are not allowed to perform this transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using corporate maker.
2. Initiate Multiple Local/International fund transfer.
3. Login with corporate first level authorizer > Authorize the FT by multiselecting the records.> Request is sent to host > Transfer is successful at host and same gets updated at FCDB.
4. Transaction will be listed in final authorizer 'Pending for Approval' list > Checker authorizes the transfer > Request is sent to host > Host rejects the transfer with duplicate message id error response.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document