OFS BASEL III V.8.0.5 - DL Specs Inquires (Bank Positions, Credit Lines)
(Doc ID 2770324.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Basel Regulatory Capital Basic - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer needs clarification on below
1. Bank Positions (STG_BANK_POSITIONS):
- Customer need to know the use of this table whether it's used for the banking/ Trading portfolio?
- if the trading portfolio exposures are captured only in this table? is that means that no need for the population of (Stg_Equity_Exposures , Stg_Investments ,Stg_Mm_Contracts) for the Market risk calculation.
2. Instrument contract Master (STG_INSTRUMENT_CONTRACT_MASTER)
- This table is mentioned in the user guide, run chart and is not available in the DL Specs document. will require more inputs whether this table should be part of the data requirements or we shall ignore it. What is the usage of this table as well.
- If this table is required, as per customer understanding there should be available equivalent column in the Staging tables. So, please specify which instrument table should be required?
3. Credit Lines (STG_CREDIT_LINE_DETAILS)
- In the user guide v. 8.0.5 page 771, it's clearly stated that starting from version 8.0.5, facilities have to be populated in this table (stg_credit_line_details). However, in the DL Specs of the same version the credit lines table does not exist. Please advise where to store the facility data if the credit line table is not mandated in the DL Specs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document