Unable To Select States For The Selected Country While Raising New Service Request.
(Doc ID 2770830.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select states for the selected country while raising new service request.
While raising new service request for a selected country states should be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX application as admin user.
2. Click on toggle menu and navigate to Templates > Service Request Form Builder
3. Click on create, enter the request parameters and then click on next.
4.Click on Predefined elements
5.Click on country and states
6. Enter the label name for Country and States and then click on save and confirm.
7. Login as retail user.
8. Click on toggle menu and navigate to Service Request Widget > Raise New Request
9. Click on service request name, select country and then click on select state
10.Observed that unable to select state for selected country.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document