NACHA In Debits transactions sent to SCQ on save of modify action in Nonstqp and again after authorize of Nonstpq
(Doc ID 2775264.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If NACHA Incoming debit transaction is put into Nonstpq then it is being sent to twice to SCQ.
Once immediately after SAVE of Modify action(before authorize) and again one more time after authorize of Nonstqp modify action.
Transaction should be sent to SCQ only after Authorization is completed for the Non STPQ modify action.
Same should not be sent to SCQ on save and authorize both.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Incoming NACHA Debit file uploaded with nonSTPrule getting satisfied.
2. Transaction will be in nonstpq.
3. User Modify the transactions in Nonstpq and SAVE the modify- immediately transaction is sent into SCQ.
4. Transaction at this stage is available both in SCQ and Nonstqp as Unauth.
5. User authorize the nonstqp modify action- again its sent to SCQ as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document