The Address Fields Enabled on SEPA Domestic Payee Screen Don't Get Updated/Store the New Values When Payee Is Edited.
(Doc ID 2775705.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Address fields are provided in base application code which can be enabled/made available on SEPA Domestic payee screen (implementer needs to make extensibility code changes) as per bank's requirement.
These address fields don't get updated/store the new values when SEPA Domestic payee is edited.
The address fields should be updated/store the new values when SEPA Domestic payee is edited.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable address fields on SEPA Domestic payee through extensibility code changes.
2. Login to OBDX application.
3. Navigate to Payments -> Setups -> Manage Payees
4. Select the SEPA Domestic payee -> Edit Address fields -> Complete the transactions.
5. Check the edited payee and observe that Address fields still store the old values (which were set during payee creation).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document