New User Creation, Optional Fields Become Mandatory After Capturing and Clearing
(Doc ID 2776043.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On creation of new user, the optional fields become mandatory after capturing and clearing values.
When a new user is created using superadmin, there are optional fields like, middle name, address line 2-3-4 and zipcode. These fields become mandatory when the user fills details in these fields and then clear those out. So when the user tries to save the details for user creation it asks to fill the details in the optional fields too.
The mentioned optional fields must remain optional
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with superadmin and create a new user
2. Before filling the details, click save and you will be able to see the mandatory and optional fields
3. Fill in the mandatory details and the optional field too.
4. Clear out the details filled in the optional field before clicking the save button.
5. After clearing out the optional field, click save button
6. All the optional fields will not become mandatory and the user cannot continue user creation without filling out these details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document