Not Able to Delete Payee When 2FA Is Enabled.
(Doc ID 2776577.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to delete payee when 2FA is enabled with the below behavior. This issue is observed with all type of payees.
1. When 2FA is enabled and user try to delete a payee, a pop up appears having two buttons "Proceed" and "Cancel". On click of Proceed, the pop up doesn't disappear.
2. When user again try to delete the payee, the pop up again appears but this time the two buttons Proceed and Cancel does not appear in the popup. If user does a hard reload of the page, then the button appears.
User should be able to delete the Payee by clicking the delete button and confirming the same using the Proceed button on the confirmation dialog box. If 2FA is enabled for the user then upon confirmation for deleting the Payee by clicking the Proceed button user should be able to enter the correct OTP in the OTP field to confirm the Payee delete as 2FA.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the Menu Toggle button and navigate to Payments > Setups > Manage Payees
2. Click on the Payee from the list which is to be deleted.
3. Check the details and click on the Delete button.
4. The confirmation dialog box appears with Proceed and Cancel button.
5. On click of Proceed button the dialog box does not go away.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document