Error: The system has detected an error, please contact the Bank Administrator via secure message, While Trying to View Repeat Transfer with Instances
(Doc ID 2776578.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view Repeat Transfers (Standing Instruction) which has been created with instances for Stop Transferring field instead of end date, the following error occurs.
The system has detected an error, please contact the Bank Administrator via secure message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the Toggle menu and navigate to Payments > Setups > Repeat Transfers.
2. Click on Set Repeat Transfers
3. Create a Repeat Transfer (Standing Instruction) and instead of choosing end date, choose instances by selecting 'after' radio button for Stop Transferring field.
4. After Repeat Transfer is created, go to Repeat Transfer list page and search for it.
5. To view that Repeat Transfer, click on 3 dots and click on view option.
6. Error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document