Domestic Collection Inquiry Transaction Displays the Incorrect Status For a Cheque at FCDB End.
(Doc ID 2776956.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.2 to DB 12.0.2 [Release DB 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In "Domestic Collection Inquiry" transaction, incorrect cheque status is displayed at FCDB (Flexcube Direct Banking) end. The scenarios are as follows:
1. The status is displayed as "Settled" even though the cheque is having a future settlement/collection date.
2. The status is displayed as "Settled" even though the cheque is rejected after required processing at host.
3. The status is displayed as "Rejected" if cheque request is not accepted at host for further processing.
The cheque status should be displayed as "Settled" if the cheque is settled else it should be "Unsettled".
1. Login to FCDB user application.
2. Navigate to "Collection and Remittances" -> "Domestic Collection Inquiry".
3. Fill the search criteria and cheque the status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document