Incorrect Debtor Details Display On Inward Remittance Inquiry Screen
(Doc ID 2781478.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OBDX Inward Remittance Inquiry screen, account of the Debtor is coming incorrect. Instead of the debtor account number, credit account number is shown.
The correct debit account should come in details page, not same as credit account.
1. Log in to OBDX as a Corporate user.
2. Click on Payments and Transfers > Inquiry > Inward Remittance Inquiry
3. On Inquiry screen select the Account and enter details in From and To Amount fields.
4. Click on Search. The search results are displayed.
5. Click on the reference number to get to the details page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document