KYC Configuration - 'Unable to insert data to history tables'' PopUp Message while updating Rule Base Assessment in UI
(Doc ID 2782054.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Know Your Customer - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In KYC 807, User unable to update custom rules 'Active Flags' in 'Rule Base Risk Assessment' page.
1. Navigate to the OFSAA login page.
2. On the KYC home page, click Behavior Detection - KYC.
3. Click KYC Risk Assessment Configuration.
4. Click to expand the page.
5. Click Rule Based Risk Assessment. The Rule Based Risk Assessment page appears
6. Edit "Active Flag' from 'yes' to 'No'
Actual Behaviour: pop up message is displayed as "Unable to insert data to history tables" however changes are completed in backend.
Expected Behaviour: Pop up message should show updated successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document