Corrupt File Is Downloaded When Attempting to View/Download the Term Deposits (TD) Statement in PDF Format
(Doc ID 2782517.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view/download the Term Deposits(TD) statement in PDF format, a corrupt file is getting downloaded of size 1kb.
When a user tries to open a file, the following error occurs.
Browser: 'We can't open this file. Something went wrong.'
PDF Reader: There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key activity.transactionType
PDF generation failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Retail/Corporate user
2. Open toggle menu and navigate to Accounts -> Term Deposits -> View Statement
3. Choose Account and download the statement in PDF format
4. The file gets downloaded of size 1kb
5. On opening the file, the above observations are encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document