When User with No Roles Is Added to Checkers Group Then Transaction Is Not Displayed for Approval
(Doc ID 2785946.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
T1 initiated by U1 not visible for U2
T1 should be visible for U2 for approval in Pending for Approval Widget.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login via Administrator. Create corporate U1 and U2 both having (Maker and Approver) roles. Create corporate U3(no roles)
2. Create two user groups makers and checkers. Add all users in both the groups.
3. Create workflow with Approval details as user group checkers.
4. Create Rules management with initiator type as makers usergroup and workflow as the checkers user group.
5. Initiate payment transaction (T1) from U1 user.
6. Login via U2 user and navigate to Pending for approval widget. T1 transaction is not visible.
7. Remove the U3 from checkers group. Perform step 5 consider transaction as T2. T2 is now visible to U2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document