Performance Issue In AccountProfile_Balance(bdf)when We Bring All Active Account Balance From Source
(Doc ID 2786000.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Behavior Detection Platform - Version 8.0 to 8.0 [Release 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We used to get Delta file for Account_Balance BDF and other source files also Delta file.
Account_Balance BDF alone needs to process the full file from the source.
1. Could you please help to provide the list of changes needs to be done in Account_Balance BDF?
* We have changed Account_Balance BDF as a stage. Every time it will truncate the data and load full data.
* Is there an option to truncate and load the table and immediately collect stats?
2. Currently AccountProfile_Balance update account balance info in the summary table with Delta records.
Since, we are bringing more data,
* Is there a way to find the delta record by comparing the summary table and update it? it will reduce the update process of updating all records from the account balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document