Position of the Information Box Shifts at the Bottom of the Page Whenever a Field Level Validation Error Appears in the Loan Eligibility Calculator Screen
(Doc ID 2786344.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The position of the transaction Information Box shifts at the bottom of the page whenever a field level validation error appears for Avg Monthly Income, Avg Monthly Expense, Tenure, or Interest fields in the Loan Eligibility Calculator screen.
In the Loan Eligibility Calculator screen, if a field-level validation error appears on any of the fields, then the Information Box position should remain the same, i.e. on the right side.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Retail/Corporate user
2. Scroll down to the 'My Accounts' widget in the dashboard
3. Under My Accounts, go to 'Loans and Finances'
4. Click on the 'Eligibility Calculator' hyperlink to open the Loan Eligibility Calculator screen
5. Observe the issue by entering the incorrect value in any of the fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document