Bank Details for BIC Code Are Not Displayed on Review and Activity Log Screen
(Doc ID 2786977.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Create Payee review screen(for maker) and in Approver Activity log screen(for Approver) only BIC code is displayed other bank details are not displayed.
Complete bank details should be displayed on Create Payee review screen(for maker) and in Approver Activity log(for Approver).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in via Maker. Navigate to Toggle menu> Payments > Setups > Manage Payees > Create . Select Bank Account.
2. On Add Payee Screen. Select Domestic. Fill in the details.
3. Enter BIC code. Click on Verify. Note details of the bank after verifying the BIC code.
4. Click on Submit. On the review screen view the details.
5. Login in via Approver. Navigate to Pending for Approvals on Dashboard. Select Non Financial > Payee and Biller.
6. Select the Request generated from step 4. View the bank details only BIC code is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document