Child Contract Reference Number Not Getting Generated After Split Reprice
(Doc ID 2792417.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Corporate Lending - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
Child contract reference number not getting generated after Split Reprice
1. Create a back value dated contract 000LN10201432506
Book date: 22-05-2020
Value Date: 1-05-2020
2. Launch OLDREPRS and enter contract ref no in Contract Ref no field.
3. Enter fields Product code, amount and maturity date under Child re-price transaction(split) field.
4. Initiate one-to-one split reprice for a contract. Save OLDREPRS.
5.On save of OLDREPRS, the child contract reference number is not getting generated and parent contract also not liquidated
6. Authorize the save Contract.
7. It is noted that only SPTB is fired for above transaction.
Changes provided in table OLTBS_OPS_PROCESS_STATUS for process 'REPS', and 'REPC' by adding rows for job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document