Duplicate Provisioning Entries Posted During VAMI Authorization From CLDACCVM
(Doc ID 2797145.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loan Provisioning fails with Unique constraint error.
Loan Provisioning should be completed without failure on loan accounts.
1. Define monthly provisioning for Loan product, create a loan account and run few EOMs such that Provisioning has fired on the loan account.
2. Do a back dated VAMI & save.
3. Authorize the VAMI; which fails while processing provisioning that gets invoked during back valued process.
4. Delete the above VAMI, do another current dated VAMI.
5. Save & Authorize the VAMI.
6. Run EOD; which aborts while processing provisioning as part of CL batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document