LCDGUAMD - Not Allowed To Change Charge Details In The Amend Event Error LC-VALS-063
(Doc ID 2801710.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 to 12.3 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.3 version, Implementation Support
When attempting to amend charges from LCDGUAMD screen, the following error occurs.
LC-VALS-063 - Issuing Bank Charges Details should not be modified if Advice of Reduction is checked.
ST-SAVE-054 - Failed to Save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Incoming Guarantee Advise event. Add Currency and Amount under the Charges to be Claimed section in the Preferences tab.
2. Add the other necessary details and save and authorise the event.
3. Now create an amendment for this transaction. Amend the guarantee/SBLC amount.
4. In the LCDGUAMD screen, go to the Preferences tab and under the Charges to be claimed section change the Amount.
5. Save the transaction. The system will throw an error, which should not be the case. Its should be allowed to change the charge amount in the amend event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document