Instances Entered While Creating Repeat Transfer Are Not Shown after Approval on Transaction Details Screen of Activity Log.
(Doc ID 2802351.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Repeat Transfer (Standing Instruction) by selecting 'Stop Transferring after Instances' option, this option does not get displayed in transaction details screen (Activity Log/Pending Approval/My Approved List). 'Stop Transferring' date gets displayed instead of 'Stop Transferring after Instances' option. This happens for all transaction type Repeat Transfer and in the downloaded e-receipts after Approval.
Instance field value should be displayed for Repeat Transfer in transaction details screen of Activity Log/Pending Approval/My Approved List and on the downloaded e-receipts as originally captured on input screen by maker.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Standing Instruction payment of any type.
2. Select Stop Transferring 'after' radio button.
3. Enter value for Instances field.
4. Review Screen displays Instances field with correct value.
5. Submit the payment.
6. Go to Activity Log/Pending Approval > Payments > In Progress > click reference number of created Repeat Transfer (Standing Instruction).
7. Transaction details screen displays Stop Transferring date instead of Instances captured on the input screen.
8. Go to checker and approve the transaction.
9. Check Standing Instruction view screen, verify the created Repeat Transfer (Standing Instruction), this screen display instance field properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document