KYC Risk Assessment UI - Display Breaking For Risk Parameters For Algorithm & Rule Based Assessment
(Doc ID 2803651.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Know Your Customer - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported version : BD 188.8.131.52.0
After updating KYC risk weights, the risk weights that appear in the Risk Assessments screen of previously generated risk assessments were also updated. even though there were different weights in effect when the risk assessments were created. The weights displayed with the risk assessments should be the same as those that were in effect when the KYC batch originally ran.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Login to KYC application.
2. Navigate to Administration >> KYC Configuration >> Algorithm Based Risk Assessment
3. Edit the weights for the risk parameters.
4. Now, navigate the old assessments and check the weight in the risk score screen.
5. We will see the changed weights and not the original ones.
issue is that once the weight is changed there is no way that customer can check the previously held values when there is a audit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document