Request Of Cancellation Done From PXDCMN92 Screen Does Not Update Main Txn Status Accordingly
(Doc ID 2807952.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
To know if Request of cancellation done from PXDCMN92 screen then it does not update Main txn status accordingly
Observed issue with steps :
1. Initiate a successful payment transaction or select any successful transaction from PXSOVIEW (Bank or Customer Transfer) without any exceptions.
2. Go to PXDCMN92: Request for Cancellation screen.
3. After click new, Input the data necessary like swift message type=192, under 11s input 202(my case) and date of original transaction.
4. Click on enrich (Original msg will be printed in the second block below) and input the Narrative (79) section.
5. Get this instruction authorized.
6. View the original transaction from PXDOVIEW screen to check the cancellation status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document