Alternate Login Does Not Work After Deregistering The Device From Browser
(Doc ID 2809171.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log in with alternate login mechanism,
the following error occurs.
User Authentication for quick login failed. Please login again with Username and password.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter username and password.
2. Enable Alternate Login
3. Press Login in app.
4. It'll prompt user for "Pin/Fingerprint/Pattern"
5. User select Pin.It allows user to enter Pin and Reconfirm Pin.
6. Pin saved successfully in app.
7. Logout from app.
8. in Login Screen, Login with Pin is enabled.
9. Press Login with PIN
10. Enter PIN and user will face error message on Screen.
11. On closing Error-message Popup, app moves user to Login Screen and "Login with PIN" is also removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document