Category-Subcategory Filter Not Working Properly In The PFM Spend Transaction
(Doc ID 2809182.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Category-subcategory filter not working on PFM screen.
Category-subcategory filter should work on PFM screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to toggle menu ¬ Personal Finance Management Spends View Transactions
2. Tap on filter icon
3. Select category & subcategory
4. In the categories mentioned, notice there are two parts in each row, one is the text naming the category and other is the side arrow.
5. According to our observation, on tapping the side arrow the category expands and shows list of subcategories but on selecting any checkbox of a subcategory doesn’t result in correct filtering of data.
6. But instead of tapping on side arrow, if we tap on the category text, not only it gets highlighted but, applying filter on subcategories gives correct result.
7. The same is simulated and can been seen in the attached video.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document