CRR- GOAML E-file Report Validation Error
(Doc ID 2812357.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported on CRR 220.127.116.11.0 version
Problem Description: Report after e-file generation does not show currency in XML file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to CRR with the supervisor role
2. Navigate to Regulatory Reporting >> GoAML STR >> Search and List
3. Create a report and add an account in involved parties
4. Navigate to the Involved account tab
5. select transaction>> select involved party>> add 'Currency' in 'Account Details' grid
6. Approve and generate Efile.
Actual: 'Currency_code' is missing in 'from_account' section of efile .XML. Hence, validation is getting failed for bank's xsd
Expected: 'Currency_code' should capture in xml file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document