Details Missing On Corporate User Approver Screen For Create Payee
(Doc ID 2816960.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
Details missing on corporate user approver screen for Create Payee
When corporate initiator performs Create Payee transaction, the information displayed to authorizer on approval screen does not include the details of the transaction like account no for which payee is created or any other details.
Currently on dashboard where transactions for approval list is loaded, the details of initiator, transaction type are displayed . On further click of respective reference no again no details are displayed.
The corporate approver user should be able to view transaction details such as account number for which payee creation is requested or any related details specific to account or payee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make a rule with Corporate User with Maker & Corporate Checker with approval required.
2. Login as Maker and initiate a create payee.
3. Login as Approver and View the transaction in "Pending for Approval" to view its details.
4. This does not show any details related to the transaction. Only buttons such as approve & reject are provided.
5. On click of respective reference number no details displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, authorizer can not see details of Transaction which is pending for approval like account number.
No changes done to product, account or hardware causes this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document