Limits Package Management Creation & UI Screen Issue.
(Doc ID 2817909.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Limits Package Management Screen issue : Touch point field is not captured properly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.System/ Bank Administrator Dashboard > Toggle menu > Limits > Limits Package
2. Create new Package
3. input Data and select touchpoint as 'Touch Point'
4. input all Other Mandatory Data
5. Change the Touch point to 'Global' and then back to 'Touch Point'
6. On Verify Screen, Touch point is displayed as ‘’Global’
7. While Submitting the Transaction , Error is displayed as system can not process as wrong data is captured .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document