Source Account Number and Amount Values Are Not Displayed for Checker Email/SMS in OTP Alerts
(Doc ID 2818040.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SourceAccountNo and CurrencyAmount are not displayed for checker in One Time Password (OTP) alert.
SourceAccountNo and CurrencyAmount should be displayed for checker in OTP alert.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login via administrator. Navigate to Communication > Alert Maintenance.
2. Search for event type Financial Transaction Alert for Token Authentication through media.
3. Attributes SourceAccountNo and CurrencyAmount should be present in template.
4. Approval flow should be setup for maker and checker.
5. Login via maker. Perform a payment transaction (Example: Adhoc International Payment).
6. Check the message received for maker it contains all the details present in template.
7. Login via checker. Navigate to Pending Approvals. Select the transaction for approval. Check OTP message received.
8. The SourceAccountNo and CurrencyAmount is missing from the checker message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document