Blank Screen Showing While Cancelling Biometric Verification On Android
(Doc ID 2818076.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After canceling the biometric on popup window its showing blank screen. After clicking top of back button its redirect to login page, on login page logo gets load but the login page remains blank.
After canceling the biometric on popup window its redirect to login page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the app.
2. Login using the alternative login option.
3. A pop-up window will come showing the available biometric option of touch-id select any the option.
4. A pop window will come asking to allow application to store device id.
5. Press the “cancel” button on the top of the popup window.
6. (Issue 1st)On pressing the “cancel” button popup window gets close and a blank screen left on the app.
7. (Issue 2nd) At the top of the blank screen a back button is present, on pressing that application redirect to the login page, but bank logo gets load but the login page remains blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document