Party Preferences Limits Attached To Party Is Not Displayed To Admin Approver
(Doc ID 2822237.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Limits Attached to Party is not displayed to Admin Approver in Pending for Approval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an admin maker user in obdx application
2. Go to onboarding>party preference> search for party id> select and create
3. Input data and Create Party preference Transaction
4. Login as Approver and to to pending for approval List .
5. Click on Transaction . Limits attached to Corporate & users are not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document