User Limit End Date Is Not Displayed To Approver
(Doc ID 2822255.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For User Limits Transaction details screen, End Date Field is not displayed to Approver or in Activity log for Admin Maker .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System/ Bank Administrator Dashboard > Toggle menu > Limits > User Limits
2. Initiate an Modify user Limit Transaction by Admin Maker
3. Go to Activity log for Maker and View the Transaction . - End Date Field is not displayed
4. Login as Approver and Go to pending approval for User Limits Modify Transaction
4. Click on Transaction details -End Date Field is not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document