Approver Is Unable To View Details For Working Window And User Segment Maintenance
(Doc ID 2823086.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction details are not displayed to Approver while approving Transactions listed below
1. Create working window
2. User Segment Maintenance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.System/ Bank Administrator Dashboard > Toggle Menu > Controls and Monitoring > Working Window or System/ Bank Administrator Dashboard > Toggle Menu > Authorization and Access Controls > User Segments
2. Initiate an Transaction as Maker
3. Login as Approver and Go to pending for Approval list
4. Click on Transaction Initiate by Maker.
5. Transaction details are not displayed.
6. This Applied to Activity log for maker also
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document