PBDOTONL: The Exchange Rate is getting re-defaulted to Default Rates upon modifying the Dr Amount
(Doc ID 2823179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
PBDOTONL: The exchange rate is getting re-defaulted to default rates upon modifying the Dr amount during unlock of the saved record,
initial save with user modified exchange rate is successful but user unlocked the transfer record and modified the Dr amount and enrich. After save system is changing the exchange rate to system default one re computing the credit amount accordingly.
Expectation is system should retain the user modified rate and should not change during save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) launch PBDOTONL screen
2) key in the Dr account as USD and Cr account as LAK and Dr amount as 10 USD.
3) click on enrich. system will default the exchange rate as 9600 and compute the Cr side amounts properly
4) user modify the rate as 9500 and click on enrich and save. system compute the cr amount correctly with 9500 rate
5) query this record again and unlock and change the Dr amount to 12 USD
6) click on enrich. system computes the amounts correctly with 9500 rate
7) save the record. upon save, the rate got modified to 9600 and cr amount got computed with 9600.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document