Login Page Gets Stuck After Closing The Selected Alternate Login Popup Window
(Doc ID 2823210.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have noticed an issue where we close the select alternate login method popup window after OTP screen and again try to login with alternate login causes the screen to hanged and nothing happen on clicking login again.
After canceling the alternate login option pop up the other functionality working smooth.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the mobile app
2. Enter username and password.
3. Enable Alternate Toggle Button and hit the login button.
4. Enter and submit the OTP.
5. Select alternate method popup will come. (with options TouchID/Fingerprint/FaceId, Pin, pattern, etc)
6. Do not select any method, just close the popup window using the "X" button at the top of the modal window.
7. On closing the popup, the login screen will be shown.
8. Click the login button again without changing any detail and notice nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document