LG : Charges Associated With GCLP Event - System Is Not Taking The Debit Amount
(Doc ID 2827761.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Implementation Support
LG : (Their )Charges associated with GCLP event - System is not correctly taking the Debit amount
System should debit the Counterparty Settlement account (This will not show in settlement tab. System will auto take from product setup)
and credit the Nostro (This is properly populated in the settlement tab in the Credit leg for the charge component)
But system has posted the charge accounting entries with both Debit and Credit legs as Nostro Account.
Credit leg is fine but the debit leg should be posted with Counterparty Settlement account
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a charge in CFDCHGCE with charge type as 'Their Charge'
2. Link the Charge component with GCLP event for a guarantee product
3. Book a guarantee contractin LCDGUONL
4. Book guarantee claim lodgement in LCDGCLM
5. Book a claim settlement in LCDGCLP (Enable this charge component with some value) and save the claim.
6. Observe the GCLP accounting charge related accounting entries for the above newly linked Charge Component (Their charge)
7. System would have posted the charge by debiting Nostro account. This should be the counterparty settlement account and not the nostro account.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Charges collected from nostro and debited the nostro.
Both Credit and Debit are role_type 'X', same amt_tag cannot be used for both legs. This was corrected later
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document