Incorrect Batch Name Is Displayed On Review Test Result Page
(Doc ID 2828370.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Behavior Detection Platform - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to AML > Behaviour Detection > Administration > Administration > Alert Management Configuration > Threshold Editor.
2. Select a scenario from "Scenario" dropdown list (HRT HRC EN - 114000083)
3. Select a threshold set from "Threshold Set" dropdown list. (Base_FR)
5. Click on "Do It" button
6. Click on 'Test' button
7. Select 'Processing Batch Date' and 'Processing Batch Name' as 'France Daily Batch' from Scenario Test Execution pop up
8. Click on Run
9. Navigate to AML > Behaviour Detection > Administration > Administration > Alert Management Configuration > Review Test Scenario Results
10. Verify the details on the page
expected result:Test scenario should be run successfully and test results should be displayed in Review Test Scenario Results page with all the details correctly displayed
While executing a scenario "France Daily Batch" is selected, but on Review Test Scenario Results page, "Daily batch" name is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document