Overdraft Account Closure Failing With Error ST-CUS151
(Doc ID 2830699.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank wants to close of an account that has a closed facility linked to it.
Getting Error : ST-CUS151 Limit linkages are available
Steps to complete :
1) Book account NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and link the facility 0XXXXXXXXX
2) Use the facility and create and run EOD's to create some DQ records and
pass the line expiry date in order to see if the facility will close
automatically after the dues are covered
3) Transfer in the account enough to cover all the dues at EOD
4) Run EOD and all the DQ is cleaned and the facility was closed
5) Close the NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX account
The account can't be closed because of error that says that it has an limit
linkage even if the facility is closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document