Account Access "Apply Party Level Changes ” Flag Is Not Retained On Back Button
(Doc ID 2847108.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“Apply Party Level Changes Automatically” flag is not retained on click of 'Back' button
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with admin user
2. Open toggle menu and navigate to Access Management > Account Access > User Account Access
3. Enter valid Party ID and click on the 'Search' button
4. Click on any of the listed Account Type
5. On the Account Mapping screen click any TAB like Virtual Account, Liquidity management etc
6. check “Apply Party Level Changes Automatically”
7. Click on Save button
8. Click on Back on review Screen
9. “Apply Party Level Changes Automatically” is not retained for tabs except CASA Tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document