Error - 'System cannot process the request currently. Please try later.' On Approving the New User Creation Transaction Whose Size of 'Zip Code' Is Invalid
(Doc ID 2851815.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 'Approver' approves the new User Creation transaction whose size of 'Zip Code' is not valid then it fails with the error - 'System cannot process the request currently. Please try later.' but when Admin Maker reattempts to create with the same username application is not allowing.
There should be a restriction on the size of 'Zip Code' during the User Creation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Admin Maker
2. Navigate to Toggle Menu > Onboarding > User Management
3. Create a new user whose size of 'Zip Code' would be around 100-200 digits
4. Login with Admin Checker user
5. Observe the mentioned error on approving the User Creation transaction
6. Relogin with Admin Maker and try to create new user with the same user name, application with not allow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document