Confirmation Screen Is Not Displayed While Doing Loan Repayment Transaction If 2FA Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2857493.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loan Repayment, Confirmation screen is not shown while initiating the transaction but transaction has been successfully saved and authorized in Core Banking.
Actual: Confirmation screen is not displayed after click on the Submit Button.
Expected: Successful message should display with the reference number on click of Submit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX application as a Retail user
2. Go to Toggle menu > Accounts > Loan & Finances > Repayment
3. Select loan account and click on Proceed
4. Select Source account and Input amount
5. Click on Repay and then click on Confirm
6. Provide security authentication and click on Submit
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Confirm screen is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document