Approver Cannot Approve Transactions When Specific Module Is Mapped To Account
(Doc ID 2857850.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The checker is unable to view the transaction details to approve the transaction when map the specific transactions to the account from user account access in admin. The transaction will work fine when we map all transactions to the account from user account access.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to admin user.
2. Map accounts to party by using Party Account access.
3. Map only payment transactions to the account by using user account access for maker and checker.
4. Login to Maker and initiate a Adhoc transfer.
5. Login to checker and click on reference number to view the details from Pending for approval widget.
6. The error pop up "Access not available for approving the transaction on account" is displaying on click of reference number.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Approval cannot approve transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document