BC|| Collection To Discount Bill || Status Change Not Happening
(Doc ID 2865854.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Collection to discount bill the status change is not happening in the following cases:
1) Create a new Product which is collection to Discount bill.
2) AMT_PURCHASED component is used for Status change movement.
3) During ‘discount the collection bill’ System is not inserting the 'AMT_PURCHASED' component into BCTB_ICCF_MASTER table.
Because of this Status change not happening for this product contracts. System calculating the maturity days based on the latest due date available in BCTB_ICCF_MASTER for component 'AMT_PURCHASED'.
1) Create a collection bill with 55000 USD.
2) Did part Purchase of 20000 USD before maturity.
3) Did part liquidation with 10000
4) Now after crossing maturity system is changing the status of bill with 20000 USD (Total Purchase amount). System should consider only outstanding purchase amount for status change i.e: 10000 in this case
After crossing maturity date also system should consider only outstanding purchase amount for status changes. If there is no outstanding purchase amount, then the Contract should be in NORM even if we do Part purchase.
1) We have a created a collection bill with 10000.
2) After crossing maturity system is updating the status for these collection bill but no accounting entries passed.
Without Purchase/Discount System should not consider the Contracts for status change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document