STSCUSVW - Customer 360 Degree Screen - User Experience Issues
(Doc ID 2870513.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Production Support-SET
STSCUSVW - Customer 360 degree screen - User Experience issues
Below issues are reported iin 360 degree customer view. below screen needs to be corrected
STDRETVW : Retail customer STDCUSVW : Corporate customer
1. Liquidated loans are visible on Loans tab. Bank is running flexcube from last 5 years and screens are bring migrated old records. To keep user experience tidy only active/upcoming loans must be visible.
2. Limit available amount is coming as 0. This is happening only for Global limits and local limits are working fine
Bank is running flexcube from last 5 years and screens bring migrated old records. To keep user experience tidy only active/upcoming loans must be visible.
Liquidated loans must not appear on 360 view as over a period of time it will start showing ample of old data which impacts current view of customer.
Available limit must be shown and aligned with amount shown in screen GEDFACLT irrespective of type of limit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Visit screen STSCUSVW and open a customer
2. Navigate to detail screen and check loans and limit tabs.
3. Make sure you choose a customer having old liquidated loan records and some global limit attached to it.
The issue has the following business impact:
this issue impacts customer view showing old data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document