Values for the Section 46a and Section 48 Fields Changes on the Click of Back Button in the instructions Tab under LC Screen.
(Doc ID 2874736.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Values for the Section 46a and Section 48 field changes with the click of the Back button in the 'Instructions' tab under the Letter of Credit(LC) screen
Value for the Section 46a and Section 48 fields should not change with the click of the Back button in the 'Instructions' tab under the LC screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with corporate maker -> Go to the Trade Finance
2. Navigate to the Letter of Credit -> Import Letter of Credit
3. Navigate to the initiate Letter of Credit -> Click on create LC
4. Fill all details and go to ‘Documents and Conditions’ screen after clicking back button form 'Instruction' tab screen.
5. section 46A and section 48 field and their values can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document