Error-'the Amount of the Letter of Credit Contract Must Be Equal to the Total Amount of Goods' Is Observed While Attempting to Initiate LC
(Doc ID 2879459.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to initiate Letter of Credit(LC) following error occurs
The amount of the Letter of Credit contract must be equal to the total amount of goods.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application -> Navigate to the Dashboard -> Toggle Menu ->Trade Finance
2. Go to the Letter of Credit -> Import letter of credit -> Initiate letter of credit
3. Go to the Goods and shipment details -> fill the good details with amount different from total amount of goods
4. Fill all details and click on submit.
5. On review page in Goods and shipment tab -> Click on edit button to match the amount -> Once you click submit above error can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document