FX- CSDBLAUD- FX Bulk Authorization not getting processed
(Doc ID 2880923.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Production Support-SET
1. Liquidated unauthorized record is not coming.
2. Even after authorizing unauthorized contracts from CSDBLAUD, still those contracts are showing in the grid as well as those records can be found in FXSTRONL as unauthorized
contracts to be found and contracts to be authorised in FXSTRONL
1. Initiate some FX contracts using product code SL01 (value date & booking date must be same for this product) & FL02
2.Check whether all unauthorized FX contracts are coming in CSDBLAUD
3. Try to authorize all the contracts in CSDBLAUD
4. Check whether all the unauthorized FX contracts are authorized or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document