FCELCM-GEDUTILS-14.5-After Performing NEW Event (changing The Currency From USD To BRL) On REVERSE Utilization_Currency
(Doc ID 2888680.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Implementation Support
After performing NEW event (changing the currency from USD to BRL) on REVERSE utilization, currency -GEDUTILS
1. Created utilisation for 10,000 USD on facility A.1 with both util currency and limit currency as USD.
2. Successfully got reflected in A.1 and it's main_line LIMIT.1
3. Performed reverse operation using GEDUTNID successfully.
4. Successfully utilisation amount in A.1 and it's main_line LIMIT.1 became zero.
5. Now i performed again new utilisation on reverse utilisation (taken same user ref no) by changing utilisation currency from USD to BRL.
6. new operation is success. But if we go and query the utilisation record in GEDUTILS, utilisation currency is still 'USD' which is not expected.
7.Expected is utilisation currency should be 'BRL'.
8. we observed that util currency is not updating in GETB_UTILS further data in getb_main_utils is also not updated after performing new on reverse utilization.
9.Observed that in utilisationSQLJ in method 'updateUtilsDetails', currency updation is not happening properly in getb_utils.
Fix provided to update the exchange rate in getb_utils and util id in the main utils.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document