REPO block is not getting liquidated when the respective contract is liquidated via SRDPAMIN screen
(Doc ID 2897668.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPO block is not getting liquidated when the respective contract is liquidated via SRDPAMIN screen.
This is because of Repo linkage is not available between the SR contract and Repo block.
Repo block should get liquidate when the respective SR contract liquidate.
1. Create a SR repo contract in SRDTRONL screen and authorize it.
2. Liquidate the SR contract in SRDPAMIN screen (Only maker)
3. Delete the same contract in SRDPAMIN screen for some reason.
4. Again do the full SR payment in SRDPAMIN screen
5. Check the event entries for Repo block deal and also the SR contract deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document