PADIRTVW - Dispatch Status Is Empty After Retry From ECA
(Doc ID 2899547.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1:If a return transaction goes to ECA queue and is successfully retried from there, the Dispatch Status in PADIRTVW is left empty and is not updated to Pending.
The return transaction however is properly inserted with a dispatch reference in PMSVWPNR screen.
1) Process an incoming pacs.008.
2) Bring the customer account to negative or 0 balance.
3) Return the incoming from PADINRTN screen.
4) Return goes in ECA queue.
5) Credit the customer account.
6) Retry the return from ECA queue.
The dispatch status in PADIRTVW will be empty instead of Pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document