CDDPMNT: Value Date And Limit Date Defaults To System Date After Click On 'Populate'
(Doc ID 2902676.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When we try to do a payment when value date = current date and limit date = future date (actual maturity date), then system is throwing error 'LD-PMT183'.
2. When we try to invoke the already scheduled payment, here this is showing the value date and limit date is fine. But after click on New / unlock (action - DEFAULT, system is again updating the value date = system date and limit date = system date) which is wrong.
1. When user try to do a payment when value date = current date or back date and limit date = future date (actual maturity date), then system should not throw any error. This is working fine in other modules such as SR / MM. User suppose to give limit date as future date only. By default action itself, limit date is auto populate into maturity date means, then its fine.
2. After click on New / unlock for any already schedule initiated payment (action - DEFAULT, system should not update the value date and limit date and keep as it is. If the fields value date and limit date is null, then it may update the system date.
1. Try to do a payment to a CD contract using the CDDPMNT screen.
2. After we click on 'New', enter the value date as a different date from the current system date and then click on 'Populate' button.
3. System resets the date to the current system date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document